Thursday 24 April 2008

Wow. SA1 is coming

How time flies. It's like coming the end of Term 2!!!

It seems like just yesterday that I'd sent 6F 2007 off. And do I miss them - v. nice & fun bunch.

And now my son has been in the school for 16 weeks!

Oh well, I shall have to spend more time with Khai for SA1, from this weekend

I have been doing the game DOMO for 2 months now. Man it rox.
I love the 3D effects, and the fact that we can just change job classes in the instant. I suppose I will be there for a while.

Don't think I will return to Maple, unless Khai wants me to play with him, or maybe there's a 6F guild meeting. lol

Maybe they should organise another 6F 2007 class BBQ in June hols 2008?
I mean I coordinated the last one, but they organised it. *grinn*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WANT TO GO :D but 10-14 june i may not be around : overseas

Anonymous said...

LOLS! I like never post comment before?(x IWANTBBQ! LOLS! MRCHONG YOU PAYING UHS?xD What time is the bbq anyways? (x LOLS! I ask so many questions!;D

Anonymous said...

BBQ!!! I WANNA GO!