Monday 12 March 2007

Day with my eldest son

I spent most of the day with my eldest son. The day begun with breakfast at Macs. We both had SM. But he had his ice milo and I my coffee. Then I led him through 4 pages of CL writing practice. After which we went marketing at NTUC, and I taught him how to cook one of his mom's fav dish - salmon teriyaki. He also seasoned the steamed meat with toufu, his own oven-baked penne and cheese, and I also taught him how to cook rice using the rice cooker. I did most of the cooking, but he was there pouring sauces and adding the ingredients and mixing them up. It was quite fun and satisfying for him according to him, and I too. After lunch the 3 kids were sent to bed for a nap. But he couldn't sleep. so we did another 14 pages of the writing practice. Gotta bribe him with a pack of cheezels and of course, he finished the pack and the work I assigned. It was a tiring day but we were both feeling satisfied and pleased after all the activities of the day. Nice.

No comments: